Terms and Conditions,
Delivery and Returns
About us. The website is owned and operated by Flying Goose Quilting and our contact details are 1 Crescent Road, Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire, SA19 6HL .
Tel number.01558 824224. Email – email@example.com
In the terms and conditions the use of “we” constitutes Flying Goose Quilting and “you” refers to the person placing the order.
1. Making an order. You may add any item(s) to your shopping basket then checkout and pay either by Paypal or by contacting the shop during opening hours to pay with all major cards.
2. Description of Products. All fabrics are accurately described to the best of our knowledge and measurements given are approximate. All patchwork fabrics are 100% cotton and are approximately 44” ( 115cms) wide unless otherwise stated in the description. On photographing fabrics we try to keep the colours as true as possible but they should only be used as a guide as some colours distort during the image capture process.
3. Contract. No contract exists when the order is received, only when the order is accepted by us is the contract binding. If there is a mistake in pricing eg. we have inadvertently underpriced goods or are unable to supply them, then we will contact you first to ensure that the actual price is acceptable.
4. Delivery. We aim to despatch orders within 3 days of purchase with the exception of Bank Holidays when an extra day will be added. If an item is out of stock you will be contacted as soon as possible and either offered an alternative or a refund.
5. Delivery charges.
For UK Mainland Orders up to £10 will be £1.50
Orders between £10.01 and £30 will be £3.50
Orders between £30.01 and £50 will be £4.50
UK Orders over £50 will be free of charge
All the above are posted first class postage.
For outside UK, Countries in Europe
Orders up to £12 will be charged £2.50
Orders from £12.01 to £30 will be charged £6.00
Orders over £30 will be charged £8.50
For Countries Outside Europe:
Orders up to £10 will be charged £3.50
Orders from £10.01 to £30 will be charged £9.00
Orders over £30 will be charged £12.50
6. Returns. If you are not satisfied with the product you may return it to is in an “as new condition” for a refund within 7 days, commencing the day after delivery. The cost of return will be bourne by you and we recommend you obtain a “proof of posting” or use recorded delivery. The refund process will commence within 5 days of receipt of goods.
7. Cancellation. If you require to cancel your order please contact us within 24hrs of placing the order either by email or by telephone during shop opening hours.
8. Copyright. All intellectual property of Flying Goose Quilting, such as Trademarks, Trade names, Patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the website remain the property of Flying Goose Quilting. By using this website you will respect the intellectual property rights of Flying Goose Quilting and will not copy, download transmit, reproduce, print or exploit for commercial purpose any material contained within it.
9. Limitation of Liablity. Flying Goose Quilting will not be liable for any consequential damages, including loss of business, income profits or data by using the website.
10. Law, jurisdiction and language. This website, and any contract coming into being as a result of its use, is governed in accordance with English law. Users of the website agree to be bound exclusively to the jurisdiction of English and Welsh Courts.
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions. We wholly reserve the right to change or amend our terms and conditions when deemed necessary.
12. Appropriate Use of Website. Use of our site is only for lawful purposes and should not impact upon the rights and enjoyment of this site by any party. We reserve the right to remove comments which are defamatory, abusive, obscene or which may cause harassment, alarm or distress to other users.
Any information needed to complete an order is not retained by ourselves once the order has been completed. We do not share any information regarding names, address or contact details with any third parties and such information is destroyed. We may however, use email addresses to inform you of special offers, new arrivals etc. If you do not wish us to do this you need to contact us by email to remove your address from our files.